Thursday, January 28, 2010

Barefoot

I have decided to have a complete blog makeover. Why you ask? I felt a lack of intrigue and luster from my old blog, and since it is a new year...why not make a new blog? My thoughts exactly :)
   Where is the new name from you might ask? Well, I hope someone cares enough to wonder, I am faithful in you, my dear little readers that you do care :)
    Being barefoot to me is freedom. Who doesn't love to have their little piggies free to wiggle and feel the earth between them? Being barefoot reminds me of summer, my favorite time of year, when it's warm and your feet can be free for months at a time without the constriction of shoes. Although Lord knows how much I love shoes! Mercy! Don't think I am all of a sudden a shoe hater...quite the opposite.
   Anywho, I also think of the beach, which is where I would rather be than in the cold snowy place that is Utah right now.
  So, there you have it my lovelies...the reason behind the new look of my blog and it's new name, respectively.
 

2 holla backs:

Unknown January 29, 2010 at 8:25 AM  

The blog looks great! I love that you have more pictures of you and Jess now! You guys make such a cute couple and even more a beautiful family! Can't wait to see you guys next week!

sam and kyrsten January 29, 2010 at 10:32 PM  

I AGREE COMPLETELY! 100% love barefeet! and the way your blog looks!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP