Sunday, November 28, 2010

Baby Shower & Pregnancy Photos





My sister Aly, Mom, and Sister in Law Melissa threw me a baby shower in October. I appreciated it so much! Too bad the week of I got a terrible sinus infection so I was super sick at my shower and felt horrible, but still had fun! The night before Melissa took Calvin for Jess and I and he had his first sleep over with his cousins Robbie, Peter, and Belle and he thought that was pretty darn cool :) 

                                  Abbie, Jamie and Amber feeling the belly
                                      Me and my beautiful sister Aly :)
                                            Jamie helping to tie the quilt for my baby girl! It turned out so cute!
                    Jamie made me a really cute hooter hider, and she also made Abbie and Sarah's which we are all displaying.
    Thanks to all who helped put my shower together and all who came! :)


              My sister Aly has a really really nice camera, and she decided to take some maternity pictures for me around 34 weeks. Dang, I have gotten soooo huge since these pics! Crazy what just a few weeks will do to ya :) She did such a good job I love them!







0 holla backs:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP