Sunday, November 28, 2010

Girls Craft Night

So this post is from a while ago, but I wanted to play some catch up before little miss arrives here soon!
 My friends and I have started a monthly craft night. Ok, so we've only done October so far, and I was supposed to help with the November month with my best friend Abbie, but this month has been a little busy! So, hopefully we can get back into the groove and have it every month. Jocelyn and Sarah hosted Octobers night, and it was so fun! It was Halloween themed, and all the husbands took the kiddos and they watched a UFC fight they ordered while we ate and made our crafts.
  We had white chili in bread bowls dyed orange to look like pumpkins! It was so cute, and Sarah and Jocelyn did such a good job putting the entire night together.

  Our crafts for the night were super cute pumpkins we made out of toilet paper rolls!

and then we made these adorable wreaths for fall! I love how mine turned out :) 
Here's all the girls of the night: Clockwise from top right: Sarah, me, Abbie, Jess, Jocelyn, and Jana Lee

Can't wait for our next craft night!

0 holla backs:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP