Thursday, February 28, 2008

Not a good day...

So we found out yesterday that my Mom has to have another cycle of chemotherapy. I can't even really describe my sorrow or any of the other cornacopia of emotions that I'm going through at the moment, none of them good ones.
For those of you who don't know my Mom's story, she's had bone marrow cancer since I was 11, so 11 years exactly. She was in remission for about 5 years until I went out to college in Utah. During the worst parts of it, which was when I was in middle school, she had chemotherapy 4 times. Plus radiation and some other treatments like a stem cell transplant, which is a horrible awful procedure.
Anyway, why do I feel like I'm 11 again? I could not stop crying yesterday. I cried so much I made myself sick. And today I just have this knot in my stomach that won't go away.
For now we'll all just pray and stay faithful that everything will work out.

4 holla backs:

Stephanie February 29, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

oh Philly, i'm sooo sorry. I love you. Know that I'm thinking of you and your family and we will be praying for her.

hang in there.

Brynne March 3, 2008 at 12:08 AM  

Wow....I had no idea. (Obviously). I'm so sorry to hear that. To think that it is overwith and then to have all those emotions back...wow. I'm so sorry. My cousin who is 14 has leukemia for a couple years now also and it is so hard to watch. Anyway, just know that this life is about trials and how we get through them. Stay faithful and you win no matter what. :) You and your family will be in our prayers Heather.

Melis March 3, 2008 at 4:21 PM  

Heather, I am so sorry to hear this. We will keep your family in our thoughts & prayers.

KimWar March 4, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

Heather I'm so sorry. You're such a strong person, no one would have really guessed. I will pray for your mom and you and Heather. I'm sorry for your trial, but I bet everything will work out how the Lord wants it to. That always offers me hope when life hands me a difficult hand. love, Kim

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP