Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fightin' Phillies!






A bunch of my girlfriends and I are on a volleyball team for the city of Orem. It's been soo fun! Since 6 of us are from Philly and grew up together, we decided to call our team the Phillies, even though 3 are from Cali..but oh well!



So far, we have been 4-3! A pretty good record :) We have such a blast when we play together and it's really a good workout, and just a good time all around for a Monday night.





Our team clockwise from top left: Keri aka "i don't dive", sara aka "guns", amanda aka "co-po", abbie aka "drabbie", me aka "buti-licious", but now they all call me "baby maker"!, Jamie aka "J-Money", Aly aka "a-baby", Jessica aka " big red", and emily aka "chunk".



Luckily, I have still been able to play despite my horrible morning sickness! It's fun for me to get out of the house and especially out of my sweats which have been my uniform for the past like 3 weeks. And my doc okayed me to play for two more weeks which should hopefully be as long as our season will go!



I'll keep you updated on our status and whether or not we win the big tournament in two weeks!



Gooooooo Phillies!!! Picture on right top: Our team huddle in the crucial point of the game. middle: amanda, aly, and me in our hitting line during warm-up. Bottom: midgame action!

1 holla backs:

Brynne April 2, 2008 at 2:50 AM  

Look at you, you hot preggy "baby maker"! Looks like so much fun!! Go Phillies!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP