Tuesday, May 20, 2008

ohhh BOY!!!


Well today we finally found out and we're having a baby boy!!!! We are sooo excited! I had Jess on the phone with me at the ultrasound since he wasn't able to fly in from Kansas City. Aly and my Mom also came with me to experience the surprise too! We were all very emotional, even Jess! The baby was moving around a TON! I couldn't believe it what a little monkey! I felt this overwhelming love growing in my chest for him as I finally laid eyes on him in my belly..what an amazing feeling! At first he was sitting indian style so we coudln't see a dang thing between his legs! But she kept kind of nudging him to try to get him to move, and he finally did! And there was NO mistaking the little boy part! But, the ultrasound tech said that I am only 15 weeks not 20! AHH!!!! So my due date is now Nov. 13, NOT Oct. 15! I'm taking is as a blessing though because now Jess and I will have more time together when he gets home from the summer before the baby comes! It all works out!
So I cannot wait to meet my little boy come November!!

6 holla backs:

Brynne May 21, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

Wow!! How exciting!!!! It will be so fun having a little boy. They are crazy, but so fun! I bet Jess is so excited. That sucks, though, that you're not as far as you thought! Oh well, though. Man, it sure is amazing to see them the first time. I'm so happy for you both.

Lilita May 21, 2008 at 6:12 PM  

Congrats! Boy's are best, clearly! Less drama, more scraped knees! So much fun!!!

C & E May 22, 2008 at 7:42 PM  

Heather I'm so excited for you guys! Keep me updated for sure

Adam, Jenn + Collin May 23, 2008 at 2:08 PM  

Congrats! It is all so exciting, and things just keep getting better and better! What a cute little boy you wil have! Enjoy the fun part of the pregnancy!

Rachel K. May 26, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

I'm so excited for you! How fun to have a little boy... I heard that you're in Kansas City and that you had an eventful flight! I'm sure the return one will be better...

Walker Family May 29, 2008 at 12:10 PM  

Hey there, I'm Jill Butikofer's (Aaron's Wife) little sister Andrea. I was just reading some of your blog through her blog...I'm pregnant with a baby boy too!!! We are due Sept 6th...seeing your little ultrasound was so cool! :) We had no mistake that ours was a boy either! :) Hope you are feeling well and that all is well with your pregnancy! :) Take care!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP