Sunday, May 11, 2008

Favorite Things :)

When I find something that I absolutely love I have to share it! My sister introduced me to this amazing product the "Ped Egg" and it is simply amazing! My feet are SO soft and it feels like I just went to a salon and had a pedicure once I'm done with my feet! So anyone who wants to have a salon pedicure at home for the bottoms of your feet anyways, buy this product! I got mine at Walgreen's, so I'm sure it's alot of places! Just thought I'd share my new favorite product :)

6 holla backs:

Brynne May 11, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

Oh my gosh, I NEED that...my feet are so nasty.

Cardon Family May 11, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

I have seen that and I always wondered if it really worked or not! I am definitly going to go grab one of those....my feet get so bad!!!

aly May 12, 2008 at 2:01 PM  

yayy i love the ped egg :)

Melis May 13, 2008 at 11:13 PM  

Okay, I'm on it! I love when you share you're favorite things! Holla! Especially after having gone to get a pedi & the sweet lady couldn't do a deep scrub 'cause I'm so darn ticklish. I'm thinking I can avoid tickling myself (let's hope). ;)

mary May 19, 2008 at 9:38 PM  

How FUNNY! My brother and mom have it and I laughed when I saw them use it, but it really IS fabulous!!! I need to get one for myself. Too bad it's not Christmas, it would be a great stocking stuffer. :)

Anonymous,  June 5, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

Just ran across your post, amazing post - right down to the music! Congrats to you and your boy and I hope all of your greatest adventures are only just beginning!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP