Thursday, November 6, 2008

7 days and counting!!

Well folks we've hit the final week stretch!! I cannot believe that 9 months is pretty much over! I am officially 39 weeks and it is exactly 7 days until my due date next Thursday! AHH!! I went to my doctor yesterday for my now weekly check-ups and I am officially at a 1 now! Hopefully things move along and I have him early or on time because I don't know if I can take him being late, I've already felt like I have been pregnant for 2 years!
It's been one heck of a ride, and although the last couple of weeks haven't been the easiest for me with the severe anxiety and panic attacks I have suddenly aquired which are needless to say quite terrifying, I wouldn't take back this experience for anything! And I cannot wait to meet my little nino!! I have had our hospital bags packed now for 2 weeks because I was positive 2 weeks ago that I was going to have him early, but hey better to be safe than sorry! So, whenever he does decide to pop out, we're ready!!!




Boy...I cannot WAIT to bend again!!!

9 holla backs:

Casey and Brittny November 6, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

Heather: you've never met me, but I am Casey Jacobs' wife, Brittny. I just wanted to say that we are very excited for you guys, and this picture reminds me of my last days of pregnancy with our son - you are all belly, just like I was! We hope everything goes fantastic for your delivery, and if I could make one useful suggestion, bring chapstick: if they have to give you oxygen, you're going to get chapped pretty quickly. Congratulations, and enjoy the last days!

Nate and Janie November 6, 2008 at 9:21 PM  

Hey you look great!! I can't wait to hear about you having the nino. And your Halloween costumes are great! I'm glad you're able to still have fun being 9 months pregnant, hopefully you can enjoy these last days!

Melissa November 6, 2008 at 11:38 PM  

Seriously...when are these little ones going to come...with my luck he will come before she will. I am already late and she isn't even budging. I see the doctor every 2 days now and still nothing...:( I can't wait to bend again either!

Gatten Gang November 7, 2008 at 3:32 PM  

Heather, you look so adorable. Aly was right...you just look like you swallowed a basketball! It is perfect. The last couple weeks does feel like a year and before you know it he will be two weeks old. How do weeks go from being so SLOW to so QUICK?? It will be so nice to not be pregnant but it's just as challenging but different having them here. I wouldn't trade EITHER part for ANYTHING!!!! GOOD LUCK, MOMMA!

Brynne November 7, 2008 at 3:34 PM  

by the way, that last comment was me...I was still signed in to my parents' accont. :)

Jake November 9, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

HEATHER, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT A BABY FITS IN YOUR BELLY. IT'S LIKE A BIG BOWLING BALL ATTACHED TO YOU. GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING! YOU LOOK GREAT EVEN WITH A BOWLING BALL! I LOVE IT. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S ALMOST TIME, CRAZY. I BET YOUR MOM IS SOOO EXCITED.

KIM

Rachel K. November 13, 2008 at 8:58 PM  

You are SO cute! I can't believe it's been 9 months... I have 2 favorite memories of you being pregnant. The first was this summer when you, Aly, and I went swimming at Ventana. That was way too fun! The other was when we were in Salt Lake and kept joking about "Baby Bret" when we were with Aly at that thing... Who would have guessed that Jess would be Bret for Halloween!

Walker Family November 14, 2008 at 8:06 PM  

Good luck!!! It's such an awesome exciting time!! You'll love every second. Don't panic...if we remembered the pain and worry, no mother would ever want more children! :) I agree with the first comment. I was on Oxygen...chapstick is a LIFE saver!! GOOD LUCK!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP