Tuesday, November 11, 2008

nursery artwork

Still no baby..but my official due date is not until Thursday. I am getting very very anxious for him to come out though! So, I'm praying and keeping my fingers crossed that things will happen sooner rather than later!
Anyways, I wanted some cute jungle animal art work for the nursery, but decided to use my drawing skills rather than buy over priced art! They're not perfect, but I love them and I think the personal touch makes all the difference!





6 holla backs:

Nate and Janie November 11, 2008 at 9:28 PM  

I think they're awesome! I didn't know you could draw so well. I'm being serious and I also love the personal touch. Great job!!

aly November 12, 2008 at 1:53 AM  

aww i love them! im glad you decided to draw something, its more personal! im sure baby boy will love lookin up at them when he's layin in his crib :)

Anonymous,  November 12, 2008 at 11:32 AM  

Very cute Heather! Thats a lot of fun.

C & E November 12, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

Cute idea Heather! Who knew you were so creative. Really nice touch!

Brynne November 12, 2008 at 12:25 PM  

Those look great! Personal is always better. I love stuff like that! Are you dialated or effaced yet?

Cardon Family November 14, 2008 at 1:21 AM  

How cute and what a cute personal touch! I always decided I hate due dates, because majority of the time they come and go and it doesn't even matter....I think the doctors should give us a due month!! How are you feeling and have you progressed more than a 1 at all? He will be here before you know it!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP