Saturday, January 2, 2010

4th



Then Dec. 30, 2005
Now Dec. 30, 2009

Wow 4 years and one 1 year old adorable boy later! These past four years have been the best of my life! And this past year has been an incredible journey. Being a Mom for the first time has offered me some of my greatest challenges and also greatest joys. Being parents together has brought Jess and I so much closer ( if that was possible ) and has strengthened our marriage, as well as faith.

Jess wouldn't tell me what we were up to this year...and although it was driving me nuts I love surprises! So, we dropped Calvin off at Abbie and Nico's (thank you thank you thank you guys so much for babysitting!!!!) and we headed off to Rodizio Grill...a Brazilian delicious restaurant! We went to another one last year for our anniversary called Tucano's, so I think we'll just make a tradition out of it every year! After our yummy dinner I stupidly thought we were going back to the truck to leave, but Jess grabbed something out of the car and then go out as I sat inside like a dummy. Eventually I understood that we weren't leaving yet, and to my joy we went to the movie theater in the same complex! I love movies and now that we are parents we rarely get to go...and joy of all joys we went and saw "Sherlock Holmes"! I have been wanting to see this movie since the middle of the summer when I saw the trailer. And although I am a fan of the original and old school Sherlock movies....this one was great!!
So, after a fun date with my sweetheart, we headed home where our monkey was having a blast playing with Abbie, Nico, and their two bassett hounds having the time of his life!
I love you baby...our first 4 years have been amazing...and I cannot wait for 94 more + eternity!

0 holla backs:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP