Monday, January 18, 2010

Our Little Patient


Here is a pic from Jess' I-phone when Calvin was waiting to be taken back for his surgery. He had tubes put into his ears to get rid of those pesky ear infections!! I was pretty nervous, but all went well and it was so much faster than I thought! He looked so dang cute in his little hospital gown (it tied up the back just like an adult one and his little diaper was sticking out). He was pretty upset when he woke up from the anesthesia and it took him a while to calm down even with me there, but once we got him home he took a 4 hour nap (which meant Mom and Dad took a 4 hour nap since we had to be at the surgical center at 6:30!) and a full belly he was back to normal.

3 holla backs:

sam and kyrsten January 19, 2010 at 12:44 AM  

he is such a cute kid! im so glad everything went well

Walker Family January 19, 2010 at 1:23 AM  

OH my gosh he looks so freaking cute in that little gown!!! What a champ!!! I'm glad all turned out well!

Unknown January 19, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

So glad everything went well! Poor little CK! He is just the cutest little boy ever!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP