Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas!!

This year we headed up to Idaho for Christmas! In typical Idaho fashion it was cold Cold COLD!! We had so much fun though staying up late playing board and card games...Calvin had a blast playing with his cousins...adults sneaking out to see Avatar late and night (awesome movie by the way!) ...and just good times all around. I can't wait until next year when we get to spend Christmas with my family though! Lots of pictures so I will be brief....favorite presents? Reebok Easytone sneakers from my lovely hubby :) and my new Olympus waterproof digital camera from my parents!!! Favorite part of all? Watching Calvin LOVE Christmas!

rees and his new horse Bojo hooked up to the sleigh! He took the kids for rides :)


we got to go to the Rexburg temple and do a session which was amazing...and afterwards we hit up the Taco Bus! What is a taco bus you might ask? A school bus converted in to a fully functional taco joint! Yum!!
Calvin looking studly at the Butikofer Christmas party!


Calvin and his cousin Trevon! they are two weeks apart :)



The kids all loved playing in the snow! Here is Cal (or should I say Ralphie?) suited up and ready to go!


For FHE we did our own Nativity and Jacie brought some really adorable costumes. Calvin was the donkey :)
Christmas Eve...we went to Jake and Jacie's new AMAZING house to have some fondueeeeee! I LOVE fondue..can NEVER get enough! Here is Calvin opening his Christmas Eve present!
As is always tradition...it's always pajamas :)
Feeling full after all that fondue and watching "up"

Me, Mary, and Jacie stuffing our faces
Christmas morning!!!
We had a second Christmas with my parents and Aly when we got back to Utah on the 26th. Here is Jess in his new Steelers snuggie! My sis in law Melissa figured out how to make them! I got one too! So comfy :)
Jess is starting Calvin young..making sure he loves the same team! Go Steelers!
Calvin excited for more presents!!!

1 holla backs:

jill 'E' jam January 2, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

Ahhhh! We missed all the fun AND the Taco Bus! Well, maybe someday :) Life will not be complete if I never partake of the Taco Bus feast.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP