Monday, January 28, 2008

Goodbye Dear Prophet

I couldn't believe the news when I heard last night. Jess and I were at my Mom and Dad's for sunday dinner and were packing up a few more boxes to take over to our house..when the show we were watching was suddently interrupted by the breaking news of the Prophet's death. I was dazed for a few seconds, and then suddenly started bawling and could not stop. My Mom and I embraced for a few moments crying, it just hurt my heart to know that our sweet Prophet was no longer with us. But I know that he is so unbelievably happy to be reunited with his dear wife :) I am so glad to have been able to hear his words in person on several occassions once in Philly, once in New York City at the Madison Square gardens, and once in the conference center. He was an amazing man, and such a good example to us, and he will be forever missed.

0 holla backs:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP