Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Years in Idaho!!

We spend New Year's up in Idaho with Jess' family! We had a blast! New Year's day we went bowling, and then that night we had yummy fondue and played games! We got to see our adorable niece and nephews Porter, Cooper, and Mia. Porter whom is totally cheesin in this picture what a stud!!The nights festivities also included sucking the earwax out of our ears!! Jess and I bought these candles for Sam and Mary for Christmas that literally sucks the earwax out! It was sooo hilarious! I know it sounds gross and it was..but it was such a funny thing to be doing! I recommend trying it my ears feel so clean now!
TOTALLY SICK!! I won for most earwax deposit hahahaha


As a yearly tradition, although this year may have been the last, we had a roman candle war! It was super super cold outside, (10 below!) and it ended abruptly when Mary's neck got severly burned from a rogue spark!




It was still fun though and don't worry Mary is fine! Hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's!!
If you want to see all of our pics..and i have updated them!! (finally!) Just click on our link for our pictures to the right on our blog!! :)


1 holla backs:

Anonymous,  January 11, 2008 at 1:47 AM  

Okay, so I finally sort of figured out how to check your blog :) So next time... maybe you could choose a picture where I don't look like I am on drugs :) Love you guys and had so much fun with you!!!!!
Mary

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP