Friday, January 11, 2008

Movies anyone?

I thought I'd give some movie reviews since that seems to be what we've been doing lately! If any of you haven't seen Enchanted I HIGHLY recommend it!(I've seen it twice!) Soo adorable! They mean for it to be totally cutsie and cheesy, which makes it even more fun! And the music in it is so great! You know it's on my i-pod now haha! It's just so nice to have a good family movie come out because movies lately are so over the top and have all these unneccessary stuff in it that just ruins them.
The other night Jess and I went to go and see Juno, which ended up being sold out, so I dragged jess to Ps I love you. It was SOOOO good! And the best part..even JESS thought it was good! (He never ever ever ever likes chick flicks!) It's actually such a good story line, and has things happen that could happen to anyone which is why it's so touching. Believe me girls, if you want a good cry, see this one, I cried pretty much the entire movie! Definately a good movie to rent if you want a girls night!



Finally, I am Legend. Ok..good movie, but SCARY movie! I didn't really know what this movie was about when we went to go see it, I just thought huh will smith I like that guy..this should be good. Ok..I was gripping Jess' arm so hard the entire movie because it seriously has you at the edge of your seat the entire 2 and a half hours! And I had NO clue it was about scary zombie people! Reguardless of the scary factor, I would recommend this movie. It was never boring from start to finish, and plus Bob Marley's music is a huge part of it and who doesn't love Bob?

2 holla backs:

KimWar January 15, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

ilove enchanged and I am Legend, I haven't seen juno or PS I Love You, but I should

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP