Sunday, January 6, 2008

TAGGED!

1. Grab the nearest book
2. Go to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Type the next three sentences along with these instructions
5. Tag 10 people to do it (5 will do too!)


The nearest book to me is "The Six Wives of Henry VIII" so here goes....


...." Henry's affair with Elizabeth Blount seems to have ended with the birth of her child, and he arranged through Wolsey to have her honourably bestowed in marriage as a reward for services rendered.Late in 1519 she married Lord Tailboys, although Wolsey was savagely criticised for his part in this, and accused of encouraging young women to indulge in fornication as a means of finding a husband above their station.Yet Elizabeth Blount would go on to make an even more impressive second marriage after her husband's death, to Lord Clinton, later Earl of Lincoln."

Pretty deep stuff! It seems like a good book though.. Henry VIII was an interesting, altough man-whorish guy!

Tag! You're it!

Sara
Kim
Amanda
Kristina
Jill

3 holla backs:

KimWar January 9, 2008 at 3:57 PM  

I finally figured out that I am tagged! hahahaha, I saw your yoga picture it is soooo beautiful, I absolutely love yoga, I haven't done it much this semester though because mygym has classes, but their at the wrong times. Where in PG are you living? Where are you buying your house? Where is your husband from? How did you guys meet. I know this is a lot of questions. Thanks about graduation, if I was moving all over I don't think I would be there either. Anyways, I'll talk to you soon

Cardon Family January 9, 2008 at 10:12 PM  

Hey! It looks like you guys had a great christmas and new years! I cannot believe that your sister in law got burnt from that roman candle! that looks like it killed! we are going back to dc....we will leave at the end of march so that we are there april 1st!!! that is only like 2 months away....craziness! how are you guys doing...how are you feeling. did you ever find a job? lots of questions i know....i should just call you....things are good down here in az, its nice weather like in the 60's and sunny. i love it! talk to you soon!

KimWar January 9, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

My husband is 26, I love the older guys too!!!!! They've just got their lives in order hahahha, I couldn't imagine marrying a guy my age. Congratulations on your house, I sooo badly wish I had one.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP