Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!

So my amazing hubby took a few hours off of his busy recruiting trip to come and spend time with his hot wife! ( haha!) I was so incredibly surprised and ecstatic when he called me saying he was stopping by. He surprised me with some yummy chocolate truffles and my favorite scent of body spray from Victoria's Secret!!
So, now that he and his partners are on their way to Snow College for the night I am sitting here watching Father of The Bride II, and thought I would catch up on some stuff!
Okay..so I was not blessed with incredibly long eyelashes, and I have discovered the mascara that has changed my life! It's CoverGirl's newest mascara called Lash Blast:
Photo: MakeupMoxie.com


This stuff is AMAZING! I actually truly love my eyelashes for once in my life! I don't know what the difference is with this mascara and every other types that I've tried..but whoever made it needs to win some kind of award!






Anyways, enough about mascara...I PROMISE I will get some pics up of our house! I have been hesitant to do it because i want everything to look perfect! So hopefully I can take some this weekend!
My bad few days is finally over! I am so grateful because I was ready to snap! I don't want to get into what was going on..but just know that it's over yay!! So the only thing that sucks now is that I have a cold and a really bad ear infection..awesome. So now that I have some hardcore antibiotics hopefully it'll go away in the next few days.
And I finally got a job! I've been looking for a job to take up my time since I'm not in school right now, but especially once Jess leaves for the summer :( I don't even want to think about THAT yet..but I got a job at one of my favorite stores Down East Outfitters! yay!! I absolutely love their clothes and it's the easiest job ever so I am thrilled!
Well hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day! I'll probably be chugging some good ole' Nyquil and passing out!

3 holla backs:

Cardon Family February 15, 2008 at 1:37 AM  

that stinks that you were having some bad days...you will have to fill me in more later. my boys have both been sick too so i have been up the last three nights off and on with one of them...it is so sad when they are sick. i kinda want to take nyquil and crash too...but then i probably wouldn't wake up to them crying! that is exciting you got that job! do you get a discount or anything? and which one do you work at?

Melis February 16, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

I want to try that mascara! I have used the same Cover Girl mascara (pink with the green lid) for years & you have intrigued me to try this one! ;)

Jess Heather CK and Shay February 16, 2008 at 11:01 PM  

you totally should! you won't be dissapointed! at least i hope not!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP