Saturday, February 23, 2008

Poetry Corner

I have decided to get back into my creative and artsy roots. I used to draw, paint, and write poetry and short stories all the time, but have not had time for them in the past few years. So, I've decided to do it all again! It feels great to get my release from letting my creative juices flow again! I've been drawing a ton, if I can scan them in I'll post some of them up, but for now, you're going to have to deal with my awesome poetry. I've only written two poems so far, so here it goes. It's kind of scary to put it up, so please me kind! haha!

"You"
My heart is beating so fast like it's now starting life, as if new
Look at me with those soft baby blues
Baby you don't even need to speak, they do it for you

One kiss is all it takes to send me spinning, flying to some higher plane
Never in my life have I felt this crazy
Never have I felt this sane.

Love's no match for the feelings between us two
You are my missing piece that makes everything come together

Life was lived, but not started until I found you

Forever Together
Hands held tightly and laughter fills the air until our stomachs ache,
Sunlight streams on our faces as together we run
This bond shared by our two souls nothing can break
No one knows me dear sister the way you do, and I know every deep and dark secret of yours too
We can always count on each other in times of great need
I would do anything humanly possible to help you, this is no lie
But the best remedy most times is to see you, feel your sweet embrace, and have ourselves a good cry
In our lives already we've been through a great deal, that's for sure!
But there is so much more to come, and I cannot wait for the adventures that are in store!
Whatever life may bring us I'll be here, even if we find ourselves worlds apart
There's no need to worry my dearest one
Just simply close your eyes, and I will be with you, for we are forever joined together in our hearts



4 holla backs:

Brynne February 23, 2008 at 1:52 AM  

Wow! That is so amazing. I can totally relate...being in love is sure crazy isn't it? Or should I say, even more, growing in love...so cute!! Good luck with your volleyball league!

Stephanie February 23, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

Your good at everything you do! Wow, i'm impressed. I want to hear more. You should make "you" into a song. that would be awesome!

KimWar February 24, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

Heather those were so beautiful, I really appreciate the fact that you share your talents with me. Tell Ally hi

Melis February 26, 2008 at 12:04 PM  

Bought the mascara & LOVE the mascara! Thanks tons for posting about this FABULOUS product! It ROCKS! Holla!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP