Wednesday, February 20, 2008

shout-out to my muppet!


So I had my first official day of work today, and in a move so unlike me I woke up LATE! I had to be at work at 9:30 and woke up at 9:20. AHHHH!! So I freaked out got ready in like 6 minutes and did my make up in the car I must have looked ridiculous haha! But I got to work at 10:10..cuz traffic was bad and I could tell my manager was a bit bugged. Boy did I feel about 2 inches tall! I felt horrible, like seriously I'm ususally so responsible and this is not like me at all..and on my FIRST DAY of all days to be late! ugh!
So I was feeling pretty bad all day and am just still feeling crappy from my ear infection and cold, so I came home and needed some lovin'! My little muppet was there to give me affection like only a dog can! He was so sweet and snuggly and gave me tons of kisses and totally made me feel better until Jess got home :)
So this is a just a little shout-out to my little muppet!



4 holla backs:

Stephanie February 20, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

oh, that makes me miss spartacus

corrine February 22, 2008 at 3:13 AM  

awww! I want a puppy! Funny, I was actually like 20 minutes late to my first day of the job that I have now. I totally got lost and parked in the wrong structure and walked into the wrong building... they got over it! :)

Cardon Family February 23, 2008 at 2:46 AM  

of course that had to happen to you!! they will soon get to know you there though and love you and find that that is totally out of personality for you! and i can't believe you write poetry!!....i feel like you have your little hand in everything...you are so well rounded...they are really good!!

Brynne February 26, 2008 at 1:51 PM  

These pics with your dog are so cute....and I love your bangs!! When did you cut those? I cut some and loved them but Jon didn't like when they were always in my eyes so I JUST got them behind my ears. Anyway, are you guys trying to have kids yet or just looking forward to it?! Either way, it's awesome. It's so fun. So life changing and challenging, but the most rewarding thing you'll ever do! Yours will be hot, too!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP