Wednesday, February 6, 2008

ME!


Four random jobs I have had in my life:
1. Poolside cocktail waitress @ country club in Philly (yea you can serve alchohol at 18 and i made a crap load in tips!)
2. At an Oxygen Bar..hahaha..lamest job ever!!
3. Ihop waitress for 3 days...yup
4. At a hat store


Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Just Friends..I still laugh until I cry everytime!!
2. Gladiator
3. 300
4. Enchanted


Four places you have lived:
1. Logan, UT
2. Philadelphia, Pa of course!
3. Dallas, Tx
4. Baltimore, MD



Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. Bad Girls Club "pop off!!"
2. Rock Of Love
3. Arrested Development
4. Flight of the Conchords


Four places you have been:
1. Dominican Republic
2. Cozumel, Mexico
3. Toronto, CA
4. Nassau, Bahamas



Four of my favorite foods:
1. Steak!
2. Good Pizza
3. Mexican
4. Sushi

full name - Heather Lynn
Nickname - let's see..mouse, philly, heath bar, shorty, bea, beatrice, lil' jon (don't ask)
Date of birth - April 3..should be a holiday
Place of birth - SLC hospital
Height - 5'2
Number of siblings - 2
Pets - Mr. Crazy Legs Malone Higgins
Hair color -currently almost black
Eye color - brown/hazel
City you live in - Pleasant Grove
Hair type - straight
Age - 22


Favorites
Color - green
Number - 7 always my jersey number ALWAYS
Movie - too many!
Song - right now "All I need" by Radiohead..kinda dark and sad but i LOVE it
Animal - elephants
Tree - Palm
Food - crabs. potatoes, italian
Drink - dr. pepper when i'm feeling really bad! I am trying not to drink it though :)
Book - The Alchemist
City - Phillyyyyy
Sport to play -Volleyball
Accessory - Earrings, hats, necklaces, bags, shoes..OK all of them!
Show- Arrested Development!! If you haven't seen it..SEE IT
Scent - DKNY be delicious..or Honeysuckle from Bath & Bodyworks


Flower - Asiatic Lilly
Snack - chips n salsa
Sport to watch - Football...did you SEE the superbowl? amazing...
Car- an SUV


Name 8 movies you like (no particular order)
1 Enchanted
2 PS I love you
3 Gladiator
4 Ocean's 13
5 Just Friends
6 Troy
7 My Big Fat Greek Wedding
8 Walk the Line

OK! Tag! I was bored if you're bored too fill it out! Rachel, Sara, Kim, Steph, Melis

2 holla backs:

Stephanie February 7, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

So,,,,, do others call you Philly too or just me?

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP