Monday, April 28, 2008

A mover and a shaker

Well..I officially felt my little peanut start punching and kicking yesterday! I was sitting in sacrament meeting DURING sacrament when suddenly two really distinct hits came. My sister said I jumped 3 feet off the pew! It scared me to death! haha! I wasn't expecting it or for it to be that much of a nudge! But boy did it make me happy!! Now everytime I feel it moving I get the cheesiest grin on my face because I know my baby's just saying hi!!

4 holla backs:

Cardon Family April 29, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

that is so exciting! i loved that! and by the way...love the hair! it is so dang cute! when are you heading out to see jess?

Brynne April 29, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

How fun! That is the best! There's nothing like feeling life inside you. We are so lucky to be women, huh?! ;)

Unknown April 30, 2008 at 9:37 PM  

So this is really random. I bet u don't remember me but I worked with Jess in Kansas City with Safeguard. U guys look awesome! congrats on the baby that is way exciting. I was wondering if u could ask Jess if he has a phone number or email for Greg? I am trying to get in touch with him. My email is Tupoufamily@gmail. Tell Jess hello for me and I am happy u guys are doing so great. Melissa Tupou

Nate and Janie May 2, 2008 at 1:14 PM  

Yay! That's so fun! Just wait till the baby gets big enough to jab your ribs, OUCH! But you'll love it too just knowing that the baby is well and growing!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP