Wednesday, November 25, 2009

B is for Busy

And Busy we have been! This little monkey keeps me on my toes alllll day long! But I LOVE it. Motherhood is so wonderful, and so fulfilling for me. I never imagined how amazing it would feel, and how much I learn from Calvin as much as he learns from me! I thought I would post his 1 year stats.

height: 31 inches 80%

weight: 24.12 lbs 80%

He still has that blasted ear infection so we are doing one final dose of antibiotics and praying that it works this time. But in the mean time I have the number for an Ear Nose and Throat doctor to check it out when he is done the 10 day cycle to see if he'll need tubes put it. *sigh* poor baby!!!

But you would never be able to tell any of this. He is the happiest loviest little baby ever. He is chirpy as soon as we wakes up in the morning. More often than not he will be in our bed by then, and he sits up and pats us on the head and gets right in your face like he's saying "wake uppp!!!"
He LOVES to give loves now! he will walk up to you and just lean his head on you, smile and go ahhhhh! So.CUTE.
I cannot believe I am the mother of a toddler now. crazy that he is no longer considered a baby!


I am also keeping busy by working out once a day. I have boosted up my cardio, which is making me feel fabulous! I must run at least 60 mins a day or else I feel like I am a big fat slug now. But other than working out, I am being mommy, working on my own personal projects, hanging out with my friends and keeping up our social life, and also doing my calling in our ward. I am now the Activity Days leader for the 11 year olds which I have enjoyed so much! The girls are adorable and so talkative and sweet, they have made the calling so easy for me to get into. We made center pieces for fall and thanksgiving last week, and I made one too! I think they turned out pretty cute :)

0 holla backs:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP