Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Bubby!

I cannot even believe it has already been a year! Time flew by wayy to fast and I have been crying all week long! (In a good way though, but it's hard to believe that my baby boy is growing up). We didn't celebrate Ck's birthday until Sunday night so that my Dad could be there, and we had so much fun! We had a great turnout, and Calvin was just super excited to have so many people at our house and especially for the balloons that I had blown up.
I decided to do a monkey theme since we call him our little monkey, and he loves monkeys! I had this whole plan of doing banana splits and stuff, but figured it just wasn't worth it. So, I made this really cute little monkey cake, and everyone else had ice cream sundaes! So, we sang to Calvin and gave him his cake, and he was very cautious at first just picking up little pieces and eating politely, but once Jess smeared some icing on his face and smashed his hands into it, then he really started going at it! So cute :)








Here's to one amazing year Calvin! And many many more birthdays to come!!!

2 holla backs:

jill 'E' jam November 23, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

Muuussttt meeeeet soooomewheeeere!!! I miss you!!!!!!!!!

Cardon Family November 29, 2009 at 11:32 PM  

your cake turned out so cute! I love it! And I can't believe all these little babies are turning 1!! Crazy!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP