Sunday, November 1, 2009

'ween 2009

Woo! What a night!Potluck party at the Pesci's, which is always fun. I helped Abbie make some super cute decor which turned out great! Nico made delish pulled pork sandwiches, while Abbie made awesome cookies, and I made chili and some cupcakes and pigs in a blanket! We also had quiche, veggies & dip, lots of chips, and guac. so pretty much Lots of food! There was also CANDY,lots of fun, sweet costumes, the Push game, the What If game, Guitar Hero competitions, did I mention food and candy? yum! Great night, wish we could have parties like that every weekend! Then I would probably be 400 lbs.



Calvin and his new girlfriend Leighton!(My friend Elise's baby girl) Isn't he an adorable puppy?
Elise and I finally got the kiddos to stay still so we could get a pic
seriously, my hubby is HOT
Me, Calvin, and Abbie watching some Guitar Hero battles
Our family! Michael Vick, a puppy, and an 80's girl!
the night was not complete until we played the Push game! Seriously so fun, but gets sort of dangerous!

5 holla backs:

Brynne November 1, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

You look way too hot to be as 80's as I was. :) Love the Michael Vick! And, of course, the cute little puppy. Looks like fun!

C & E November 1, 2009 at 8:28 PM  

That was a fun night! Glad we got to come!

sam and kyrsten November 3, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

oh my heck jess! that is so funny! you guys look great! i wish we could have come! glad you had fun though!

jill 'E' jam November 6, 2009 at 9:34 PM  

You guys are awesome!! Calvin is the cutest puppy I've ever seen :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP