Sunday, November 29, 2009

T is for Turkey!

Turkey Day! Ahhh....a whole day centered around football, family and FOOD! My kinda holiday! And this year I COULD NOT wait to see Aly who moved to Mesa in August and I havent' seen since June when she flew out to Baltimore. So, I convinced her to get an earlier flight and we surprised everyone! It was great :) As soon as Aly got there, (this was Wed), we dropped Calvin off at my parents house and aly got changed and we headed over to our first annual Turkey Bowl! We are hoping to make it a staple every year at Thanksgiving. Not everyone was able to show up, but we still had so much fun. Can't wait until next year!

Thanksgiving day was so fun. We had absolutely delish food, thanks to my Mom! We had two very close family friends over who's family is in Philadelphia, which made it feel more like home :) We ate and ate and ate, then played the Wii and ate some more! Pretty much all we did was eat, which is what I love about this holiday :)

I am sooooo glad I got to see Aly, and can't wait until Christmas when I can see her again! I miss you and love you!!! reunited and it feels SO good!!
Calvin has 2 mommies! Which one is which? He DOES NOT care! :)
foolin' around w/ Pop Pop!
the Wii games were getting intense!
See ya next year Thanksgiving!!! :)

1 holla backs:

Brynne November 30, 2009 at 2:32 AM  

Fun! You two are so beautiful. I love Thanksgiving for all the same reasons. :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP