Thursday, June 26, 2008

Break From Packing

I am currently taking a break from packing to go and see my honey again tomorrow which I am ecstatic about! I didn't want to leave the first time. It was like I was used to being apart as bad as it sounds and then as soon as I was with him again I did NOT want to leave. I bawled at the airport like a child...no lie!...and after he was gone I cried my eyes out all the way through security until I got onto my plane..I didn't care who was looking and how awful I looked, I felt pitiful and wasn't afraid to show it! So..anywho I get to see him again tomorrow for 12 days this time! yay!!!
Anyways, thought I'd just blog about random stuff in my life going on. I still try to get to the pool as often as I can stand the heat! I usually just end up in the pool the entire time because I get so dang hot! Here's me and Aly at the local community pool in Provo which is always fun. We went this day with a bunch of good friends. This picture however was taken just moments before my top decided it wanted to spring off of my body..almost like it had a mind of it's own! Yeah...embarassingly enough I flashed pretty much the entire pool! Oh well...

I had my second ultrasound this past Tuesday! I love seeing my son! It was kind of nerve wracking when they were making sure that he had all his vital organs, a brain, and bones! But once we were done that I could relax. He was such a stinker though he was laying face down in a ball and would not budge so she could see him easier! I love this picture though of his little foot! Those cute feet are what kicks me all day and all night long!
This one might be hard for some of you to tell, but if you can see him you can definitely tell he's a boy! Think of him sitting on a glass table and you're looking up at him so you can see his bum in the bottom right hand corner and his legs are going diagonally right up and his little man parts are in the middle of course :)

When we were trying to get this picture he lifted up his arm and started waving!! I almost died it was so cute!
So anyways, I can't wait to see Jess tomorrow I can't even begin to explain how hard this summer has been without him! I can't remember crying this much in a long time, but everything going on with my Mom and then on top of it all being pregnant and overly emotional from that doesn't help much! But I'm sure I'll be posting about my trip with my boo once I'm home!

2 holla backs:

aly June 28, 2008 at 1:04 PM  

yourt little baby is so cute, i cant wait to meet him! too bad you didnt put up the skeletor pic haha that one is funny! have fun in kansas!!

C & E June 30, 2008 at 12:00 AM  

You're going to be gone forever! I'm so glad you're getting 2 hang out with Jess though. Call me when you get back!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP