Monday, June 2, 2008

What I've Been Up To

Since being back from Kansas I've been trying to keep pretty busy! My kids I nanny are now out for the summer so I'll be at their house more and more which is good! Creed, the autistic one the other day when I was there kept calling me Mom, and it melted my heart! Hannah is always always glued right to my side when I'm there and Calvin I think has a crush on me (soo cute!) so he is usually trying to do some amazing feat to impress me. I really love this job and this family so I'm having alot of fun!
My sundays are quite busy in the nursery but I love it! I'm over one of the 2-year-old classes and my kids are so fun! There 's a partially deaf boy named Casey in my class, and I love being able to use my ASL skills from all the classes I took at Utah State and sign to him and I can tell he really enjoys it too! I'm amazed how much ASL I actually remember! I also really like the fact that i have gotten to know alot of the younger mothers better because when they come to get their kids we get to talk too! So I'm making more friends in my ward and actually feeling social which is good!
I feel like I've taken a step back with my pregnancy though..I was feeling great but for the past week or so I have woken up extremely nauseas every morning, and for some odd reason brushing my teeth now makes me vomit almost every single time! It drives me nuts! Maybe I need a different toothpaste? Who the heck knows..but I want this to go AWAY!!

1 holla backs:

Melissa June 3, 2008 at 8:07 AM  

It's not the toothpaste...just being pregnant. The same thing happened to me. I'm sorry you haven't been feeling good. I hope it all goes away soon. Nothing is worse!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP