Sunday, June 22, 2008

Running and I are on a break



Dear running,

It's not that our relationship is bad it's the complete opposite! You have been so good to me these past years and have brought me great joy and contentment. The harsh reality is that I am simply too big now to enjoy the perks of what you can bring me. I am just too uncomfortable to run at this stage. So, for now I am going to resentfully be with your good friend walking for a while, just until after the baby and I can run again! No hard feelings! We will reunite again I promise.

Sincerely yours,

Heather

3 holla backs:

C & E June 22, 2008 at 10:23 PM  

Heather you're a nut and I love you!

Cardon Family June 23, 2008 at 1:25 PM  

haha...that is hilarious, yet so true! are you headed for kansas city soon?

KimWar June 28, 2008 at 6:28 PM  

You look so cute, you're one of those awesome people who even pregnant look good in a swimsuit. Have fun in Kansas City, I was just there last weekend

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP