Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Extremely Bored!!

The Basics
Hair Color: naturally chocolately brown..not really sure what to call it now! It's still kinda growing out from my last hair dye job..so it's kinda almost black with reddish


Eye Color: hazely brown...but when I cry my eyes turn green! It's neat..except the crying part!


Height: 5'2"


Profession: soon to be mommy! and part-time nanny

Relationship Status: married


Religious Views: Latter Day Saint and proud of it!!!


My Favorites
Favorite Color: Green by far! then purple


Favorite Car: Jeep Compass


Favorite Movie: hard question! Way too many!


Favorite Hobby: photography, drawing


Favorite Song/Singer: Favorite song? couldn't name just one..and my favorite band is Coldplay


Favorite Book/Author: The Alchemist by Paolo Coehlo honestly if you've never read it READ IT!!

Favorite School Subject: Interior design or Art history


Favorite Vacation Destination: anywhere with a BEACHHHHH

Favorite Food: I just love food. Period.

Favorite Restaurant: Los Hermanos

Favorite Animal: Elephant


Favorite Store: Urban Outfitters...I can do serious damage in that place!

Favorite Celebrity : Kate Hudson or Cameran Diaz

Favorite Childhood Memory: too many! anything with my family

Favorite Baby Name: NOT telling!!!!

Favorite Person In Your Life: Jess :) and my growing boy in my belly!

This or That
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla

Big Mac or Whopper: honestly neither! I eat at Wendy's I'm a fast food snob haha

Coke or Pepsi : currently not drinking soda...(I'm so proud of myself!) but Diet coke all the way


Apple Juice or O.J.: OJ

Facebook or MySpace: Facebook

Summer or Winter: SUMMMERRRRRR

Windows or Mac: Mac is sooo much better

Cats or Dogs: Dog lover!

Rain or Shine : shine


Chips or Popcorn: Chips

Salty or Sweet: Salty

Plane or Boat: Boat I love water

Morning or Night: definitely night! I'm so not a morning person..I'm going to have fun being a mommy! :)

Walk or Drive: Walk

Money or Love: Love duh!

Breakfast or Dinner: don't eat breakfast..well I have to now cuz I'm preggers..but dinner def

Forgiveness or Revenge: forgiveness..revenge never feels as good

Paint or Wallpaper: paint

House or Apartment: house

Do You?
Have Any Pets: no :( not anymore....

Have Any Children: Will in November yayyy!!


Exercise: Everyday, (we're going to ignore the first two months of my pregnancy! haha)

Play On A Sports Team: Yup..played on my volleyball league until my doc said I wasn't able to play anymore!

Belong To Any Organizations: uhh..no

Love Your Job: YES!!!!!

Like To Cook: Yes I do, and I'm trying to get better!

Play An Instrument: does a Kazoo count?

Sing: I think I can..and that's all that matters haha

Dance: LOVE dancing!

Speak Multiple Languages: sorta ASL and spanglish

Ice Skate: when I get the chance yes

Swim: I am part fish

Paint: yes..need to start doing it again though!

Write: LOVE writing

Ski: no..SNOWBOARD

Juggle: haha..tried but I can't!

Have You Ever
Got A Speeding Ticket: yeah...

Been Arrested: haha nope

Littered: unfortunately YES! and I am ashamed


Failed A Class: hahaha yup

Screened Your Phone Calls: Oh yeah

Eaten Food Off The Floor: 10 second rule!!

Stuck Gum Under A Desk: yup

Cried During A Movie: If you know me..you know everything makes me cry..especially right now!


Other
Describe Yourself In One Word: pregnant! haha

Biggest Fear: losing loved ones

Your Proudest Accomplishment: marriage in the temple to my soul mate

#1 Priority In Your Life: Family

Dream Job: A writer for the Lonely Planet travel guides!

Causes You Believe In: Darfur, ending AIDS, cancer research, going Green

Special Talents: making people laugh? No idea

Where Are You Right Now: home

Where Would You Rather Be: In Kansas with Jess!!!


Place To Visit Before You Die: Greece, Africa, and Thailand

0 holla backs:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP