Monday, April 4, 2011

26

Thats right. I am 26, and do I feel it? Nope. Haven't really felt any different since turning 21.  30, that will be weird for me, but I don't feel different! And it's not just me...
  This beautiful specimen AKA Aly, my twin sister also turned 26 today! Oh Aly, what would I do without you? Only twins can truly know the love and bond that you have when you share a soul :) I cannot imagine life without my other half, we talk 10-12 times a day at least. The summers that Jess and I would move I would call Aly constantly. I miss her so much when we are apart that it hurts me physically. This summer is going to be SO nice because we aren't going ANYWHERE and I like it that way! I love to travel, so it's sort of weird to not be packing up our house and leaving, but I don't mind one bit!
I love this picture of me and Aly from my baby shower. Gosh I am huge, but I love it :) Happy 26th bday sis! I have a feeling that this year is going to be a doozie (but in a good way) Love you!!!!
      This is probably the gift I am most excited about: my first pair of Toms!!! Yippeee!! Aly got them for me- I have wanted them forever. I hope I don't wear them out too fast because I am going to wear them everywhere!

3 holla backs:

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder April 4, 2011 at 11:01 PM  

Yay I can finally look at your blog! I had fun viewing older posts! Hope you and your sis had a good birthday! You two are so cute!

Brynne April 5, 2011 at 1:11 AM  

I love Toms!!! I don't have any either, but I want some, too! Jealous.

Brynne April 5, 2011 at 1:11 AM  

oh, by the way....happy birthday, girls!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP