Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4 Months Old

 Here is a quick comparison of my little darlings at 4 months old. Shay will be 4 months in a few days, and alot of people have told me they see so many similarities of the two babes. So you decide..see any similarities? 

These first 3 pics are Calvin at 4 months. This was right before we packed up and moved to Baltimore. Notice the moving boxes? SO GLAD we are not packing up this year!



                        And now to Shay baby. She HATES the bumbo seat, or else I would have some pics of her in it as well. Maybe she will warm up to it. Who knows. But she is just a few days shy of 4 months, so not quite, but still about the same age as Ck in the previous pics.




            This last pic of Shay cracks me up, it's like her Blue Steel impression or something! So cute :)
 Thanks for looking!

2 holla backs:

Walker Family April 8, 2011 at 12:22 AM  

I think Shay looks just like Jess! I see a lot of Jess in CK too but I see a lot of you in CK. You can definitely tell they're from the same mold :) Can't believe she's already 4 months! WOW!

sam and kyrsten April 10, 2011 at 5:05 PM  

i love those kiddos! they are both so cute! i can definitely see a resemblance.
my little sister today was talking about how cute calvin was and how much she loved babysitting him!

i am a HORRIBLE friend! im sorry i didnt know it was your birthday and i am sorry i havent called and chatted with you.

i hope you are doing good. I LOVE YOU!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP