Thursday, April 21, 2011

Flower Power

You gotta start somewhere right? I have wanted for a long time to start up a floral arranging business. And since it was my best friend Abbie's birthday, I thought she would be a good guinea pig! Say hello to my very first arrangement:
                              I wanted a really colorful spring mix of flowers, and I think I accomplished it pretty well! The lemons were just a fun colorful touch. I had no ribbon, so I used some pretty pink damask tissue paper. So, it's not perfect, I have a loooong way to go. But like I said..you gotta start somewhere right?
   If anyone would like an arrangement, table centerpiece, or bouquet for anything let me know!! I would love to get started!

3 holla backs:

jill 'E' jam April 22, 2011 at 9:29 PM  

Beautiful! You can come make me a center piece ;D

Walker Family April 27, 2011 at 3:27 AM  

I was just going to say the same thing as Jill. Move to AZ and I'll order one often for my center piece. That's a great talent!!

Stacey April 30, 2011 at 12:38 AM  

I love the lemons! What a great idea. It adds such a fun element to the arrangement. I think you did wonderful, and have many gifts.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP