Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jess is Wiggin' Out because He's 30!!!

     Jess has finally hit the big 30. He was not phased by hit at all...and doesn't even feel older than 21! Go him :) My hubby gets sexier every year I swear. I wanted to do something fun and spontaneous to celebrate his momentous birthday, but not something ordinary. So, we went to dinner. With wigs on. Yup! We wigged out! It was so much fun, and Jess had a really good time. Not everyone was able to make it, but our group size turned our perfectly.
Happy 30th birthday to the man whom I associate everything good that has happened in my life :) I love you babe!

Our Happy Family!


Abbie and Lily. I thought she looked so cute with this hair!

my chocolate milk mustached buddy

Jess and Calvin riding the birthday saddle at Texas Roadhouse

Aren't we a colorful bunch?


Oh yeah..this is our new son: Chauncey :)

5 holla backs:

Walker Family April 21, 2011 at 12:00 AM  

What an awesome idea! Jon turns 30 in September! I have a huge surprise too....:) I just can't post it here in case he reads any of these. You guys are a perfect match!! Happy Birthday to Jess

sam and kyrsten April 21, 2011 at 2:21 AM  

i love this idea. you are a babe. i was so sad i couldnt come! i hope you guys had a blast though! HAPPPY BIrthdAY jess!

Brynne April 27, 2011 at 7:07 PM  

What a cute theme!! I threw Jonny his 30th while I was at Utah State as a 19 yr old. :) Funny!

Heather April 27, 2011 at 9:27 PM  

Brynne..I had no idea your age difference with Jon!When did you guys meet?

vasumatikaechele March 5, 2022 at 11:33 AM  

T-Shirts with T-Shirt | T-Shirts with T-Shirt | T-Shirts with T-Shirt
T-Shirt; T-Shirts with T-Shirt. ford fusion hybrid titanium T-Shirts titanium iv chloride with T-Shirt T-Shirt. $16.99. Availability. Product. titanium charge T-Shirt. $16.99. Availability. Product. citizen titanium dive watch T-Shirt. $16.99. titanium curling wand

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP