Friday, April 29, 2011

Love Love

I love love.
Yes, I DVR'd the Royal Wedding.
Yes, I cried my eyes out.
I love weddings, I cry at every wedding I go to or see on television. Even movie weddings make me cry.
Love is such an incredible thing.

This was my Dad's facebook status this morning:

"Watching the coverage of the Royal Wedding, I was reminded of my stunningly beautiful bride. Elegant, beautiful with long, dark hair as she came out of the temple looking eternally beautiful to me. Thirty-six years and she is still stunningly beautiful."
 
 
What an incredible example I have from my parents. I grew up with a desire to find a husband and eternal companion whom I would love as much as my parents love one another.  Jess, my darling, my best friend, my happily ever after..I am truly blessed.
I Looooove love :)  

4 holla backs:

Walker Family April 29, 2011 at 11:32 PM  

I've watched it a ton too! And cried a ton too! In fact I was just getting on here to write about my thoughts as well. That is the sweetest thing your dad wrote! :) I was up at 2am AZ time watching it live!

Heather April 30, 2011 at 1:14 PM  

Andrea..I do not have an invite to your blog!! Send me another...butikoferheatherlynn@gmail.com

Walker Family April 30, 2011 at 7:21 PM  

AHHH! I thought I sent you one! I will send another! :)

sam and kyrsten May 11, 2011 at 4:21 PM  

loooove you! your fabulous! I miss you! and i loVE your floral arrangement! love the lemons and bright colors!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP