Monday, April 4, 2011

Shay Baby

Our Shay baby was blessed last week by her daddy. We have her blessing recorded and I wanted to give some of the key things Jess said:
*To keep her body healthy and clean
*To mind the counsel of her parents
*To strive to live the Gospel, and to go to the temple one day
*To know she has parents who love her
*To be a good example to those around her


There is alot more he said, and it was such a lovely sweet blessing. Shay apparently had her eyes glued to her daddy the entire blessing. She is such a Daddy's girl, so this did not surprise me, but she uttered not one sound. She was hanging on Jess's every word. I was in the mother's lounge beforehand changing her, and I told Shay to listen to her Daddy, and it seems like she took my advice :)
It was a beautiful day. I am so grateful for my beautiful kiddos and my husband who is a worthy priesthood holder.



 I made her bow!

Our family of 4!

1 holla backs:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP