Sunday, April 27, 2008

Feel Like a New Woman!

Ok..so I did cowboy up and chop my hair and I'm SOO glad I did! I feel like I lost 20 freaking pounds!! It feels SO good and I am in love with short hair! My friend Cambria did a great job and I gave her the biggest hug when she was done because she did such an amazing job. I'm actually going back this week to get more shorter layers in it so it's even more choppy! Haha am I addicted already? I heard hair cutting can become super addictive! Oh well. Here's the results:
I basically felt like an idiot taking pictures of myself, which is why I have that stupid kissy face plastered on! haha. Oh and I wanted y'all to see my growing belly...even though most women I know laugh at me when I say how big I am! It seems pretty big to me!!!

4 holla backs:

Stephanie April 27, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

Jyeah! look at those lips, you look like Lisa Rina. Love the new due. I am SO wanting to cut my hair, it bugs so bad. but i hated it last time i cut it and I promised myself I would never do it again.

I'll live precariously through you if you don't mind.

GermPharm April 29, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

Great hair cut!! We're so excited to see the baby.

GermPharm April 29, 2008 at 10:18 PM  

Great hair cut!! We're so excited to see the baby.

jill 'E' jam May 2, 2008 at 1:50 AM  

I love your hair, Heather! I chopped mine off tiny and it is totally addicting. It has grown out now, but is still pretty short. You can see it on my blog. Now I will have never met you with long hair! haha! When I finally meet you, you will be running around with 10 kids!! :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP