Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hallelujah!!

I thought I should blog about this momentous occasion....I was finally able to go back to the gym the other day! WAHOOOOO!!!!!!!! Since getting sick over a month ago I have not stepped foot into my beloved place of working out. So needless to say I've felt incredibly out of shape! I have lost weight from puking my brains out, but what pregnant woman is trying to lose weight? Seriously...I just want to be as fit as I can!
So anyways, now that I'm back into the swing of things I'm feeling like a new woman and boy does it feel amazing! I'm running again, lifting, and will be starting up some prenatal yoga which I'm REALLY excited about! I also think that water aerobics would be oh so much fun, I got the idea from my good friend http://jennvalenzabrandt.blogspot.com Jenn who is 6 months pregnant and always blogs about how much fun she has at the classes. So that might be a new activity I'll be picking up!
It still hasn't totally dawned on me that I'm even pregnant, I mean yes I have been deathly ill which is an obvious sign, not the mention the amazing growth of my chest which hey, I don't mind too much! But my first ultrasound is next tuesday and until I actually get to see the baby that is really inside of me it will really all seem real! I am SOO excited!!

2 holla backs:

KimWar April 11, 2008 at 2:05 AM  

girl, I am sooo sorry you've been sick. Good job for getting to the gym, I absolutely looooove yoga. It is amazing. That really stinks, anyways talk to you later.
Kim

Brynne April 11, 2008 at 3:25 AM  

Oh, all the stuff sounds like so much fun! I never did any type of prenatal classes of any sort, but I know that nothing made me feel better than working out throughout the pregnancy. Glad you are feeling better! You are going to be an awesome mom! Hot pic at the top by the way. Ripped!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP