Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy Birthday To MEE!! :D

The time of year has come again, yes a day that should be a holiday! Aly and I's wonderful day of birth has come and gone on April 3rd. It was a really fun day for both of us. Although Jess was not with me I got to spend my birthday with Aly and my parents, a first for over 4 years!! Me and my Mom and Aly and I went to go see a matinee of "27 Dresses" at the dollar theater, and then we went out to dinner to Chili's which was the first restaurant I have been able to go to in over a month! Then we went and got our bowl on! After we got home we had one of my Mom's famous delicious cakes and opened presents. All in all a really fun relaxing day! Me and my Papa in between bowls! Aly with her good bowling technique!
The next night a few of our close girlfriends took me and Aly out to PF Chang's for dinner!A few of them couldn't come, but it was still fun! Once again I was ecstatic because I was actually able to eat! PF Chang's is one of my absolute favorites so I am glad I didn't have to pass that up! We laughed and ate and Aly and I even got free dessert! Yum! I have the best girlfriends in the world :) Me and one of my bestest friends Jamie
23 Holla!!!

Aren't we an attractive group?

1 holla backs:

Brynne April 7, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

How fun!! Glad you had a great birthday! Cute pic. of you and Jess, by the way.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP