Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I've been tagged!

TAG!
MY FAVORITE THINGS around the house
My favorite thing in the kitchen is... hmm definitely my George Forman! Love that little grill! Or our sandwich maker sandwiches are so much yummier hot!
My favorite thing in the bathroom is... I love the tile on the floor! It's fabulous. But since I've been spending so much time in the bathroom lately being sick and all..don't really care too much for the bathroom at the moment!
My favorite thing in the bedroom is... BODY PILLOW! Sleep like a friggin baby
My favorite thing in the bedroom closet is... oh my..just ONE thing? Sorry can't name it!
My favorite thing in the living room is... Our dominican painting i love looking at it never get tired of it!
My favorite thing in the pantry is... well not a whole lot appeals to me at the moment except pickles, nilla wafers, and pretzels but definitely not together!!
My favorite thing in the "office" is...our SWEET office chair so comfy, and the computer of course :)
My favorite thing in the baby's room is...Well it's not officially the baby's room yet, it's currently a storage room, but when I start making it a nursery I'll let you know!

ok..aly,sara,brynne,jenn,steph, rachel and whoever else wants to do it you're tagged!

2 holla backs:

Melis April 10, 2008 at 10:51 PM  

Pickles, nilla wafers & pretzels, huh? Don't ya just love the pregnancy cravings! I craved Costco hot dogs... pretty random!

Can't wait to see the baby room updates & congrats on making it to the gym! Holla!

Stephanie April 13, 2008 at 9:35 AM  

Your rock girl! Love you tons!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP