Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"There Really IS a Baby in There!!"

I had the amazing experience today to hear my little peanut's heartbeat!! At first my doctor couldn't find it and I got sort of sad thinking I was one of the few who doesn't get to hear it this early. But she found it and it was like sweet music to my ears! My eyes filled with tears and I managed to spit out "there really IS a baby in there!" which was sort of silly to say, but it feels so real now and even though I have been miserable my heart swells up with so much love for this growing baby and it is totally going to be worth all the sickness!!
My doctor prescribed me for Zophran, I think that's how you spell it. It's a miracle nausea drug that is also used for chemo patients, and ironically my Mom is using it as we speak! She has not felt sick yet from the chemo, which is AMAZING because last time she was beyound miserable and sick. So I have faith that the Zophran will help my nausea too!

3 holla backs:

Lilita April 16, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

Zofran all the way! I told you it was a miracle drug. Thank heavens for pharmaceuticals, no?

Brynne April 17, 2008 at 6:26 PM  

How amazing! I totally cried when I heard the heartbeat. They couldn't find Cade's at the first appointment they tried and two weeks later they tried again and heard it! Scary. I know what you mean, though. The sickness will be worth it!! Hope your mom is doing okay.

Cardon Family April 23, 2008 at 3:36 PM  

that is the best to hear the heartbeat! so sad about Mr. Higgins, but at least it will be one less thing for you to worry about with having the baby and all. I am glad that you are there with your mom. I really hope she does well through her chemo.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP