Sunday, April 13, 2008

Spring Is In the Air!!

Don't you just LOVE spring? I do!! It's finally warming up in Utah and boy does it feel fantastic! We drove up to Ogden today for a double baby blessing with my two cousins which was so fun! I love babies, especially recently, (hmm wonder why??), and they're both adorable. One is Andrew Jacob Maughan, and the other is Evangelline Louise Maughan. Soo cute! But after the fun filled family lunch that was afterwards which went on wayyy too long, like our family functions always do, (it's just so much fun talking to all my cousins and aunts and uncles it's so hard to leave) , Aly and I wanted to have some pics taken on such a beautiful 65 degree day :) Aly Scooter and Me
For ONCE I'm taller!
Sisterly Love :)
And OH SNAP! a baby's pokin' out :) It's incredible I'm already showing so much at 3 months! I'm either having a HUGE baby..or multiples! We'll see...

2 holla backs:

Stephanie April 13, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

in my pink high heels... So cute!

i can't wait to rub that growing belly (which is super small btw) when I'm in utah in July!

Can't wait to see you. I've been cravin' a little slice of Philly. Make that a double since your prego.

Brynne April 14, 2008 at 2:34 PM  

So cute!! You are adorable! How funny if you had twins...but your belly really isn't that big. You're still tiny, girl!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP