Sunday, April 20, 2008

Quiz I stole from Steph

How did you meet your LoVe?Answer all the questions HONESTLY . . . .
1. Where did you meet? At the singles ward in Kansas City
2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met? I had seen him a few weeks before and thought he was gorgeous, but the day I actually talked to him in sunday school I got so mad because Aly (my sis) totally got his number!! That night we went to hang out with him and his roomies and I bee-lined right for him! She never had a chance! haha j/k, she knows they weren't meant to be anyways :)
3. Do you remember what she/he was wearing? A blue french cuffed shirt and suspenders..adorable!!
.4. Where was the first time you kissed this person? The night we met at his apartment bahaha..we thought none of his roommates or my sister could see us we were watching Tommy Boy and the lights were out, we were like rolling behind the couch! BUT to our horror they could see us! hahahaha
5. How did he/she ask you out? He just called me up and asked me to Plaza III which is the 4th nicest steak house in the US..DELICIOUS!! and his company paid for our like $50 fillet mignons! Holla!
6. Do you and this person have kids together? Not yet, October 15th!!! :)
7. Have you ever broken the law with this person? I'm not gonna lie, lots of times!! Oops :) we have trespassed into parks and pools ,driven like maniacs, and we actually almost got arrested last year 4th of July in DC when instead of walking all the way around like 5 miles to our car we hopped over fences and were right by the Capital. These cops ran us down and yelled at us, but we just kind of ran.
8. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person? It was attraction the first day we met, but I knew about 2 weeks after we'd met that he was the one.
9. Do you get along with any of the ex's of your partner? I hated her for a long time, but I would be nice now if I saw her, I mean I won right? :)
10. Do you trust this person? DUH
11. Do you see your partner in your future? We will be together for all eternity :)
.12. What’s the most expensive thing this person has given you? A house, my ring, my car in that order haha
13. What is one thing he/she does that gets on your nerves? If he sees a spider he picks it upand chases me with it..yeah it's very charming haha
14. What is the thing you do that gets on his/her nerves? Worry and procrastinate
15. Where do you see each other in 15 years from now? With at least 5 or 6 kids and retired and living our dream life with our family
.16.Will this person repost this? Nope!! :)

1 holla backs:

Brynne April 21, 2008 at 4:07 PM  

Cute to read about you two. Funny about Aly getting his number! haha. You guys sound so cute. I love that you want a lot of kids...especially after being so sick!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP